- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 whole whole chicken, cut up
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- Combine the paprika, garlic powder, oregano, basil, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over the chicken. Place chicken on a large baking tray with a shallow rim.
- Bake chicken until lightly browned and an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the thigh registers 75°C/165°F. Remove from the oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
For this recipe, we recommend using the Ceramic Reinforced 28cm X 43cm Large Baking Tray.