Warranty & Returns
What is covered under my product warranty?
The below is general in nature. Please read the warranty card that came with your product for specific warranty information. To ensure the validity of your warranty please retain proof of purchase and register your product with us on-line or alternatively via mail using the printable registration form available on the product registration page.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
This warranty does not apply where:
- The damage to or defect in the Product is caused by normal wear and tear;
- The Product has been on-sold or assigned by the original purchaser;
- The Product has been used for commercial purposes;
- The Product has been used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed;
- The Product has been repaired by someone other than Anolon or an authorised repairer of Anolon;
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, water, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- Corrosive or abrasive matter has been applied to the Product;
- The defect in the Product has arisen due to the original purchaser's failure to properly maintain or use the Product in accordance with the Use and Care Instructions specified by Anolon; or
- The Product has been misused, abused, neglected or involved in an accident.
- This warranty does not cover scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by overheating.
Can I return or exchange an item I am not happy with that I’ve purchased from Anolon.com.au?
Each range of goods provided by Anolon is subject to specific warranty terms, limitations and exclusions:
- That are supplied with the goods; and
- That are available from Anolon upon request.
Anolon will replace any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged. Notification of faulty or damaged products must be received by Anolon’s Customer Service Department within 48 hours of the package being received. Under these circumstances, Anolon will provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner. These details can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department.
Anolon will replace any undamaged item within 30 days of purchase so long as the product is returned in its original condition including unopened and unmarked packaging, and accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of an original tax invoice/receipt and/or packing slip.
Any products returned to Anolon are at the customer's own cost and risk.
Can I return or exchange an item I am not happy with that I’ve purchased elsewhere?
If you have a warranty issue, please contact our Customer Service Department.
For change of mind contact the retailer whom you purchased from for their specific returns policies.
What information do you require for the refund?
The goods in their original condition including unmarked packaging, and accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of the original tax invoice/receipt.
If I return an item to Anolon, will I get reimbursed for shipping costs?
No, shipping costs will not be refunded.
How long will it take to get my refund after the goods have been sent?
A refund takes 30 days and will be paid back to your original payment method.
How do I find warranty information for a product that is no longer shown on the website?
If a product is no longer available, please contact our Customer Service Department.
I have a problem with my cookware. How do I have it assessed?
We are sorry to hear you have a problem. Please contact our Customer Service Department and select "Product Issue/Warranty".