- 2 tbsp Valcom Red Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 400g chicken breast
- 1 cup salad leaves
For dipping sauce:
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp dried chilli flakes
1. Combine TCC Premium Coconut Milk, Valcom Red Curry Paste, sugar and Squid Brand Fish Sauce in a large ceramic bowl. Add chicken breast, turning to coat each side and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat a barbecue hotplate or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Grill chicken breast for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked.
3. Slice chicken breast and place on a serving plate lined with salad leaves.
4. Mix all ingredients for dipping sauce until sugar dissolves. Serve sauce on the side.