- 1kg Nicola potatoes
- 500gm Mixed wild mushrooms, slippery jacks, oyster, shiitake, swiss browns flat field mushrooms and baby king oyster mushroom
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1.5lt Chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup thick cream
- Cracked black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Peel and slice the potatoes and place them in a pot with 1.5 lt of stock and the sliced garlic, bring to a simmer. Slowly cook the potatoes until they break down and thicken the stock. Season well.
- Add the mushroom slices and simmer until they are silky soft and delicious. Then add the cream and simmer. Again check the seasoning. It will need a good amount.
- To serve add the chopped parsley and drizzle with olive oil.