- 1 cups Atta
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup finely sea blite
- 1 small onion
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 1 tsp pinch of nigella seeds
- 2 Carrots
- salt to taste
- Chop onion and spinach fine and grate the carrot.
- Mix together atta, plain flour, salt, nigella seeds, onion, spinach carrot and oil.
- Add the water gradually and knead to form a firm, but elastic dough.
- Cover the dough and leave for a few minutes.
- Make balls from the dough and roll them into big chapatis.
- Cut to the desired shape.
- Place one disc on the counter and with a sharp knife cut straight lines, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- From one end start to make a roll, pinching the ends to bind. Push the two ends of the shaped kordoi gently to plump the middle.
- Deep fry the kordoi until crisp.