- 3 cans pinto beans
- 1 jar diced green chillies/jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 avocados, sliced
- Small fresh coriander sprigs, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Hot sauce, for serving
- In a small Anolon Advanced+ Saucepan, warm the beans and chillies (with their liquids), along with the chilli powder, coriander, and cumin. Add salt to taste, cover to keep warm, and set aside.
- On an Anolon Advanced+ Non-Stick Skillet on medium-low heat, warm the oil. Gently crack the eggs onto the griddle and cook to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to arrange the bean mixture in bowls. Arrange the eggs on top, along with the avocados, cheese, salsa, and scallions. Garnish with the coriander and a few tortilla chips. Serve with hot sauce and additional chips on the side.