By: Rebecca Sullivan
Fresh Mint Sauce can be made at home as a great little gift for your neighbours or friends
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Combine the mint and sugar in a heat-proof bowl.
- Add the boiling water and stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add the vinegar and mix well.
- Pour into a sterilised jar and cap with a sterilised lid.
Keeps for a few days but makes a great last minute gift.
Makes 1 small jar