Making these pancakes will be sure to empress being dairy and gluten free and refine sugar free!
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnut or almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of gluten free baking powder
- 2 eggs, whisked slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water (approx)
- Pure Maple Syrup, sliced banana and blueberries for serving.
Place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and mix with a fork, add the vanilla extract and keep adding water until you get the consistency you want - not too much otherwise they end up quite runny and thin. You want the mixture to be quite thick.Heat non-stick crepe pan on stove top. Pour mix into pan and cook on medium heat for about 2 mins. Flip and cook otherside. Don’t overcook them or they will loose their fluffiness!
Then add any kind of topping you like - pure maple syrup, fruit, soy yoghurt, etc.