- 450g angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 450g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in a stockpot.
- Melt butter in an large skillet over medium high heat. Add in garlic and shrimp. Stir continuously until prawns are pink and cooked through. Remove prawns from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and chilli flakes. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in heavy cream and heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Add prawns back to pan and garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
We recommend using the Anolon Endurance+ 30cm French Skillet With Bonus Lid.