- 220g pad Thai noodles (flat rice noodles)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 340g boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch long strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spring onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Lime wedges
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Combine the tomato sauce, fish sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large Anolon Skillet or Wok pan over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally until set, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and reserve.
- Return the skillet to the stove and heat 1 tablespoon of the oil; add the chicken and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes, and transfer to the bowl with the eggs.
- Return skillet to the heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Stir in the garlic and cook 45 seconds or until just starting to brown. Stir in the noodles and reserved chicken and egg mixture and cook until hot, 1-2 minutes. Add the ketchup mixture and cook, tossing, 1 minute. Stir in the green onions and remove from the heat.
- Divide among 4 plates and garnish each with 1/4 cup bean sprouts and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with lime wedges if desired.