How is AnolonX changing cookware as we know it?
With an new range comes innovative developments in cookware.
AnolonX is no exception. Introducing…
AnolonX showcases a SearTech™ base and the results are phenomenal.
So, what is SearTech™?
SearTech™ is referring to the innovative base of AnolonX cookware. The base in tales a combination of aluminum nonstick with a stainless steel mesh that ordinary pans do not have.
SearTech™ is designed to sear like stainless while deliver unparalleled caramelization and browning, harnessing the benefits of both materials.
Benefits of SearTech™:
- Typically, oil runs to the edge of the pan. The AnolonX SearTech™ surface keeps cooking oil in the middle of the pan, directly under food, searing like cast iron to enhance every flavor.
- Unlocking the blend of stainless steel and nonstick results in the best seared steaks, perfectly-crisp edges on eggs, and beautifully-caramelized vegetables.
- It is truly metal utensil safe. Our stainless steel mesh protects the ultra-durable nonstick surface for a lifetime of happy cooking.
- Easy-to-clean, stain-resistant nonstick exterior keeps every piece looking newer, longer.
- Don't hesitate to level up your cookware today by testing out SearTech™ for yourself.
Shop AnolonX here