Who would have thought making your own Almond Milk could be this easy and delicious
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 4 cups water
- half a vanilla bean scraped
- pinch of cinnamon
- Soak almonds in water overnight.
- Place almonds together with the water in a blender and blend into pulp until smooth and creamy.
- Place in muslin or fine cloth and strain into a jug. Squeeze as much of the liquid out at possible. Add in vanilla and cinnamon and keep in the fridge.
- You can use the almond meal by drying out in a low slow oven (be careful not to toast). Then keep it in the freezer until needed.