- 2 Mangoes
- 1/2 small chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- small handful of finely sliced fresh mint leaves
- small handful of torn fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
Slice mango cheeks off, scoop out with a spoon and finely chop.
Pop into a bowl with all other ingredients and stir to combine.
Place into the fridge until ready to use.
Tip: You can also add in red capsicum for some crunch and colour, cucumber and some chopped avocado.