- 1x iceberg lettuce
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 1x onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Fry off the onion until browned and set aside to cool.
- Combine honey, mustard, vinegar in a bowl and slowly whisk in oil to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine buttermilk and sour cream and season with salt. Slowly add honey mustard mixture to buttermilk, then add juice of half a lemon. Add onions to dressing and set aside in the fridge.
- Pull apart pieces or cut iceberg lettuce into wedges. Squeeze other half of lemon over top
- Arrange on your plate and dress well with your burnet onion dressing. Finely grate Parmesan cheese over each and sprinkle with the chopped herbs.